Saturday, July 26, 2008

NLRHS Class of 98 Reunion

My high school class celebrated its 10 year reunion this weekend. A meet and greet, and family picnic, and a social event were the highlights of this ingathering of Wildcats. I would say that most people are pretty much exactly the same. Now, I feel like we were missing several people at this reunion, especially after I was quizzed by one of my friends about "Where's _______" until he found a person that I didn't know at least some amount of information. So, be sure to come to the next reunion!


Here's Matt and I waiting in line at the flying fish for something to drink. The social was outside, and that summer heat in Arkansas was as you would expect. Thankfully, there are lots of places to cool off down in the River Market.


Susan and Me

Give me a C-A-T-S
(It's the Cheerleaders)

One of my favorite band buddies, Esther

Look, its all the Bloggers (well, minus Shana)!

Beth, Megan, Rebekah, Amy, Whitney, Susan, Shana, and me

Go check out Amy's blog for bunches of pictures!

3 comments:

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

too funny how many people i recognise in those few pictures. what a small world. not sure when our reunion is for cac...i heard this fall. is it bad that i am not like super thrilled to be going?! ha!

Susan said...

So glad you got a picture of you and me. I went searching frantically through my camera cause I thought I had gotten one, but didn't. I'm stealing yours. I have an old school one to post next to it. Check my blog later. It was fun hanging out. Now, we need to do it more often than twice every ten years, ok?!

Whitney said...

Your pictures are fun. What a great idea to do a picture of "the bloggers."