Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Psalms of Ascent - Week 3

I had another good week of bible study, and I was left this week thinking how I could spend so much more time on each day of the homework. It was really a good week of reflection and focusing on what direction I am headed.

This week during the homework, we finshed up Psalm 122, and also went through Psalm 123 and 124. Today during study, we discussed the Feast of the Unleavened Bread.

It was so neat to me that we were discussing the Feast of Unleavened Bread this week, because the first day of Passover was this past Sunday (20th), so if I understand it right we are right in the middle of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. I pray that this week, I too will use this time as a way to cleanse out any "bad yeast" in my life, and get on with the buisness of doing God's will.

Stephanie, if you are reading this, I thought of you today when talking about passover and remembered that we still should get together and prepare a passover meal. We gotta get you back to Arkansas!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Rachel, thanks for remembering me!! I thought of Passover this week, too, and how strange it is that my family hasn't even mentioned it. It would be the first without my grandfather. We will definitely do it sometime! We are counting down the months until we can move back!!