Thursday, April 10, 2008

Flashback Friday

I thought it would be a fun little idea to share some old pictures from way back. I've pulled a few that I like already, so beware...you could be next.


First up, my dad and me. I was going through some old pictures, and just had to share this one. Meredith LOVES balloons. We almost had a major meltdown last week at Chick-fil-a because they were handing out balloons to all the kids and we couldn't find the girl who was handing them out. Thanks to a sweet stranger who took pity on us and gave us one of her grandkids' balloons, the meltdown was avoided, but you get the idea about her obsession.


Anyways, apparently I also was pretty enamored by the big "balloon balls," and here's a picture to prove it.

Those were the days when all you wanted to do was sit next to your daddy and hold a balloon.

Hope ya'll have a good weekend. I'm off the NW Arkansas for a wedding shower.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Awwwww....so sweet. I love old photos.

her said...

Rachel, I do remember your sweet face.. how is your parents? Can I have permission to but your blog on my blog favorites? I wuld love to keep up with you!
I the BM video series I am best seen when Travis is singing (I think it's video 3) I am right behind him to his right and I am so worshipping the Lord... Please tell your mom I said hello!

Joy, Debi

Beth said...

You and Meredith look so much alike!!!