Thursday, December 18, 2008

Russell's 1st Birthday

We celebrated Russell's 1st birthday Saturday with our family, and enjoyed BBQ and cake at this laid-back party. Russ enjoyed some good lovin' from his grandparents and great-grandparents.

Silly grandparents, all I really wanted was this box.

Smash cake in honor of his favorite word

These past 12 months have flown by so fast. Our sleepless nights have been replaced by busy days and an empty pantry. Russ, we look forward to watching you grow even more. Happy Birthday, Russbuster!

5 comments:

The Henrys said...

Happy Birthday Russell! It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with him. We will have to get him and Will together some time. I think they would have a good time.

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

happy birthday little guy!! loving the smash cake!

Jenny said...

Happy birthday Russ! I can't believe he has gotten so big!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh! I think I blinked and Russ grew up! Happy belated birthday, big boy! Cute cake. Setler loves dogs too. He calls them all "Ru-ru!" That's our chocolate lab's name!

Shana said...

that was a really fast year! happy bday russ!