Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Camera, Christmas, Can't stop jumping, and Catch-All Post

Happy Early Christmas Present to the Lipsey's! It's your nice up-to-date digital camera to take pictures that you can treasure of Christmas 2008 with your two toddlers.

I have been busy trying to learn this new piece of technology. It's such a small thing compared to the 2002 version that had served us well for the past few years. I guess six years isn't bad. Some people don't even keep their cars for that long (well, not us, but I'm sure there are some people out there that do).

Last week, I finally got our Christmas decorations put up during Russ's morning nap time. Here are some of the results:



If anyone out there needs a "Meredith" stocking in the Red and Green style as shown, let me know. I couldn't find another stocking like these I made two years ago when Meredith was 9 months old, and Russ was not exactly on our radar screen so I didn't buy an extra one just in case. I didn't want Russ's stocking to stick out like a sore thumb, so decided to make two new stockings for the kids. I also have a Razorback and Sooner stocking that I would also like to part with for any takers who would like to have in their Christmas collection.


Yep, I decided to leave the large Christmas tree in the attic in lieu of our old Apartment tree so that I can avoid saying "No, no Russ - don't touch the ornaments" 20 times a day. A choice I am willing to live with this year!
Meredith had a fabulous time at Brook's birthday party. This girl loves to bounce! After Ms. Kim showed her how to climb the ladder to this slide, she was busy sliding and climbing for the better part of an hour.

Watch out, Kaden! Here comes Meredith.

Thankfully, our house improvements are complete and we are back to taking afternoon naps at our house in peace. Meredith is doing well in her big girl undies with limited accidents, and I am usually cleaning up Russ after him "helping" by sticking his hands in the potty while I am helping Meredith clean up He's a fast one!

1 comment:

Brett and Jill said...

Hey Rachel! Thanks for making a comment on my blog. I am new at this and still learning my way around. I love reading your blog and keeping up with the kids.

I am so sorry that i am so far behind on thank you notes. Thank you so much for helping to host the shower for me. It was a wonderful day!