Friday, June 27, 2008

Rock Band and a New "Do"

Matt has been playing Rock Band with his co-workers for a few weeks and had been telling me how great it was, so I guess I wasn't totally shocked when he walked through the door with the toy of his own. The antics of our children have left me little time to actually play, however I think it will be a hit for many years to come.



And, so as not to shock anyone coming to Amanda's wedding, I went and got my hair chopped off yesterday. It was time -- that post-pregnancy hair loss + long hair was clogging up the shower drain just one too many times!


Now, I know there are some of you out there who do not like the short hair look on yours truly. You know who you are...... Don't worry, it will grow back:)

Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

love the haircut! You know that Ben is going to want Rock Band once he realizes that Matt has it now!!!

Rebekah said...

Rach, your hair is so cute! I love it short! Russ is so cute, too. I can't believe how big he is getting!

her said...

love the new do! It is also sensible w/2 little ones playing drums!

'boys and their toys' gotta love'em

Joy, Ms Debi

-Shane, Michele & Wolffe said...

Your hair looks great! Wow! I wish Rock Band would have been around when my dad decided to buy Wolffe a drumset. It'd be nice to be able to turn the sound off whenever you wanted!

Kim McGaughey said...

I love the hair!

These Boys' Mom said...

Your hair looks so fab! So summery, so chic--it's says "I can change diapers and look hip." Now, I need a haircut. . .

Jenny said...

I agree - I love the short hair!

We played with my brother's "Rock Band" in Houston. It was enough to prove to Morgan that he can't keep a beat. I think we are safe from that one! = )

Susan said...

I think your hair looks great, girl!