Sunday, June 1, 2008

Time Flies

The Lipsey's are back on the mend after Russ had been sick for much of last week. We are finally back to normal again, and hope that each of you has not had to endure too much sickness in your family!

First, I've started a facebook account if you haven't already gotten a notification from me. No more social networks friends! I can only check e-mail, blog comments, myspace, facebook and the KD network (oh yes, as Alum Association President I have to stay busy on that one too). Yikes! I'm gonna have to set a timer and limit my time of these things, because its so easy to get caught up in everybody's business. In fact, you find out so much just reading other people's comments on their pages. Engagements, pregnancies, new jobs -- its amazing. I have fulfilled my nosey quotient for at least a week:) Anyways, if you have an account send me a friend request.

Speaking of KD, I went to Leigha's wedding last night; and my HUSBAND had to remind me that we sing a song to the bride. It's apparently been a long time since I've done this, but the words did come back to me for Follow Me. Matt is a little concerned because "a man" was let into the circle during the song. At least I know that AOT does not mean "I spat on that."

So, here are some pictures from the past few weeks. We hope that your summer starts off great! We have a relaxing week this week before VBS starts the next.

Meredith and Russ Dancing at GFF

We got up close and personal with the Bears

I think I could be a good cat at the zoo

Leigha's Wedding Reception

Family Picture before Russ' Baby Dedication
The Best $40 I spent last month!

Meredith at the park in the whole outfit she picked out for the day (shoes, socks, dress)
Our sweet boy

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures, as always! I don't know how you find to time to fit it all in. I am counting down the days to summer vacation! = )

Leslie said...

What a beautiful family picture! You are a busy lady. Sorry I couldn't make it to Leigha's reception. It looks like fun!

The Smith Family said...

What a great family picture! Russ is getting so big! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks at Binns' wedding (hopefully we will have more time to talk than at her shower!!!)

Susan said...

Is that a jumpy thing or a baby pool or what?
Great family portrait!

Rachel said...

Susan -- It's a jumpy thing. Meredith LOVES it, and I love that it keeps her entertained:)

Dawne C. said...

Yea- Russ made the profile picture finally :) Looks like you have had lots of fun lately.