Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Meredith

Meredith turned 2 yesterday! She had an excellent day playing with her friends at playgroup and a nice dinner out with Dee Dee and Big Daddy. They got her two of her most favorite things: a helium balloon and bubbles. She held on to those tight the whole night!

Meredith, we are so proud of the sweet little girl you are becoming. You weigh 22 1/2 lbs, and are 34 1/2 inches long. You enjoy reading books like Cordoroy, Goodnight Moon, and I See a Monster. You are a big fan of Little Einsteins, and you love to dance with June. You have moved from your crib to a big girl bed, and have been an excellent big sister to Russ. You can speak in whole sentences, and like to talk! You have even learned to call the hogs (yes, Daddy will need to work extra hard to get Boomer Sooner started, or you may be a lost cause for him). We love you so much, and are anxious to watch you grow!

9 comments:

Mauree said...

Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see you tomorrow! We promise we won't scream as much as we did last time. Mom, told us that kind of scared you.
Miles and Jonas

The Smith Family said...

Happy birthday Meredith! Where does the time go??? It seems like yesterday we were preggo with these girls!!! I didn't get the chance to mail her present since I have been sick, so I am going to wait and deliver it in person next month!!!! Maybe Meredith can teach Brinley to talk, because she is a girl of few words...like her daddy!

Leslie said...

I thought about Meredith and her parents yesterday- I had her b-day marked on my calendar. I can't believe she is 2! Happy Birthday to a very special girl.

-Shane, Michele & Wolffe said...

Happy Birthday, Meredith!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Meredith! I think March birthdays are the best. . .

Daniel Mahoney said...

I am so thrilled that Meredith included the book I illustrated I See A Monster with those two classics!
What an honor. Hope she had a great day!

Daniel J. Mahoney

Kelly said...

She is so cute!!!

Beth said...

Happy birthday the other day, Meredith! March is a great birthday month! Your birthday is exactly three weeks before mine! :) I hope you had lots of fun with your friends and family.

BTW, Goodnight Moon used to be one of my all-time FAVORITE books!

Also, please check out my blog sometime! I've FINALLY updated it.

Rebekah said...

She is so precious, Rachel!