Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pictures

It's been another busy week for the Lipsey's, and a wonderful Easter was had by all. Meredith and Russ are doing well, but I can't think of really anything new and exciting they are doing. I've got a couple of things on the camcorder, but I can't seem to transfer them over -- so you'll just have to wait a little while longer to see them in action:)

Sitting Around Before the Egg Hunt at Church

Russ ready to go home

Bright-eyed and Bushy tailed at 6:45 going to church
(Mom had orchestra practice)

Egg Hunt Easter Afternoon

2 comments:

-Shane, Michele & Wolffe said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Easter!

Rebekah said...

Meredith looks so sweet in her Easter dress! I might be in Fayetteville the weekend of April 12th. There is a chance I will be in Dallas that weekend. I am not sure what our plans are. I will get back to you soon. I sure would love to see you!