Friday, December 14, 2007

Welcome Baby Russell

Hello Family and Friends,

Today the Lipsey family welcomed its newest member -- Russell Steven!

Here are the statistics:
8 lb 2 oz
21 inches long
born at 8:28 AM

Russell seems to be a very content little baby. He sleeps well in his swaddle, has been nursing well (as long as he's not tired), and the only time we've seen him get upset is when his diaper needs changing.

Thank you for your prayers and we'll keep you updated on things. Here are some pictures from today.




11 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Congrats! He is so handsome! Looks like Meredith loves her baby brother!

Working Momma said...

Congrats Rachel!! What an amazing Christmas gift! Kate was born on Dec 12 last year, so I know how amazing it is! He looks adorable and I look forward to seeing more pictures of him soon!

Mauree said...

Congrats! I will be praying for you guys as you transition into taking care of two little blessings. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Susan said...

Congrats from the Mulhearns! He's precious. I already miss that newborn stage! As you know, savor it cause it's gone in a heartbeat and then you're chasing him around on all fours!

Kim McGaughey said...

He is adorable! This is a pretty good Christmas gift, you will have to have another one next year!

Kim McGaughey said...

He is adorable! This is a pretty good Christmas gift, you will have to have another one next year!

Megan said...

Congratulations

The Booth Family said...

Congrats Lipsey family! You picked two of my favorite names. Russell is my dad's name and Steven of course is my husband's name. He is a cutie! Can't wait to see him at church.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I can't think of a better Christmas gift.

Beth said...

Congratulations!!!! He is a cutie-pie!! I'm glad to hear that things went well! Meredith looks so excited about her little brother!

Basham said...

Congrats Rachel! He is super cute! I am so happy for you! Have a great Christmas with a new addition to your family!