Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hi Readers!

It's been a busy time in the Lipsey family, but just wanted to write to say that we are doing well. Thanksgiving was a wonderful time, and we got to spend it with a lot of our family and friends here in central Arkansas.

Since then we've been trying to tidy up our office area and Russell's bedroom by getting rid of a lot of those never used items. It's been a LONG process -- we seemed to have collected a lot of stuff since college!

Meredith is doing well. Her newest favorite things to do are to say back the alphabet to you -- with a few ommisions ("W" is not a letter she likes to say) and to count with you as well. Yesterday, we were watching trusty Barry Brandt on the 5 o'clock news and she pointed and said "H" for the high pressure symbol on the screen. She then started saying "I" -- too bad there aren't any pressure systems that start with an I. So, I guess all that wheel of fortune watching has done her a little bit of good.

Baby Russell seems to be pretty content with his place inside momma belly. I've got another doctor's appointment today, so hopefully I'll have more news to tell soon.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Are you delivering at Baptist? If so, you should ask my sister, Katie to be your nurse (if she's working). She's a good one! Not that I'm biased or anything... :) Hope you're all doing well and I know you're ready for the little guy to be born!

Megan said...

Meredith sounds like a smart little girl. We love Wheel of Fortune at our house, too! I can't wait for baby Russell to arrive.