Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's a Mystery

As I sit here typing, I am amazed at how different my two kids are from each other. No -- I still haven't had dear sweet Russell yet, and now I'm beginning to understand those of you who had to wait patiently for your children to decide to come out into the world. Maybe this is a sign that Russell will be more of a procrastinator, like his parents, and maybe will like to sleep in and not be a rooster like his big sister? Or maybe he realizes that its cold outside, and is trying to just stay inside where its warm. So many questions, buts its good to know that the end is in sight and we will meet our newest family member soon.

Nothing new to report in Lipseyland. We are almost done with our office remodel. It's amazing how much of our office is now toy storage! Other than that, just trying to keep busy.

Thanks for your prayers, and we'll keep you informed on how things are going.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I can't wait to see pictures of little Russll!! I'll bet you are so ready for him to make his grand appearance!!

Susan said...

MWC is Mulhearn Wilson Constructors, Inc., my husband's company. We're now business co-owners!