Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Family Pictures from Tyler Weekend

Here are the pictures from our weekend in Tyler earlier in the month.

Last week was pretty uneventful. It rained and rained earlier in the week, so we were stuck inside. I helped out with Cattle check in at the Fair, Matt played bass guitar in a band for Race for the Cure, and we had dinner with friends over the weekend. Meredith got to see lots of "balloon balls" and flamingos on sticks as they passed by where the band was playing during the race. One walker even gave Ms. Meredith her own balloon, which provided a weekend's worth of entertainment all by itself.

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Great family picture! Ya'll are too cute! How are you feeling?

Mauree said...

Those pictures are great! We are going to be in LR next week (Mon-Wed). We are staying at Embassy. I would love to meet Meredith (and see you too!) if you guys have time. Maybe we can get together. I will email you my phone number.
Mauree :)

Stephanie said...

Great pictures!!!

Susan said...

Rachel Davis! (You will always be that to me!) I found you from Meg's blog. OMG, your little girl is beautiful! I have a 5 mo. old son now. Wow, we've grown up! Stop by our site and see us.

-Shane, Michele & Wolffe said...

Hello Rachel, Matt and Meredith! I found your blog via another friend's blog. It's so great to "see" you guys. Meredith is getting so big! She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on the new addition, too. Looks like things are going great for you all. Please say hello to everyone at Park Hill. We miss our church family!