Monday, November 5, 2007

Catch Up Time

Hi Blog Readers!

Sorry its been so long since my last blog. As I have been telling people, Halloween has somehow morphed into a fall edition of Mardi Gras -- with about a week's worth of activities before the big Halloween night. The Lipsey family had a great time. Meredith was a pink leopard for the festivities, and seemed to have a good time at most of the festivities (well, except Boo at the Zoo -- don't worry the fried twinkie seemed to brighten her spirits).

Meredith and I also had a good time with the Nantze clan at The Wonderplace last week. Mauree, Miles, and Jonas met up with Meredith and me for some catching up and serious playtime. Let's just say God gave me a glimse into the life of having two boys, and I am thankful to not have to worry about boys climbing into the water table and wrestling with each other! Bless you, girl -- I don't know if I would have the energy for them! Mauree -- we had a wonderful time, and I'm so glad that you called to let us know you were coming into town!

Meredith at the PHBC Fall Festival


Meredith with friends Savannah and Jackson


Meredith with friends Brooke, Abby and Jack

Meredith sliding at The Wonderplace


Meredith and Jonas in a rare time together in the picture frame


Unhappy Meredith and Mom at Boo at the Zoo

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the pink leopard costume! That is so cute!