Friday, October 12, 2007

Loving those Pumpkins

Here are a few pictures of Meredith at the zoo yesterday. The zoo is getting preped for the annual Boo at the Zoo celebration, and Meredith was hugging all the pumpkins that she could.

Wednesday morning was one bad morning for an area deer, as it went head first into the back door of our green car. Thankfully, Matt was driving alone -- and was so calm when he called to let me know what had happened. So, just a friendly reminder to watch out for our little fury friends as the temperatures start to drop.

2 comments:

Shana said...

rachel...so good to see your blog! i don't know if you even remember me...my maiden name is ogle. congrats on baby #2! it just gets more fun the more you have! we're planning for #4 in a couple of years! again...good to see you on here!

shana (ogle) dantzler

Megan said...

I found your blog thru Rebekah's.

I love Boo at the Zoo!

So glad that Matt's ok. Deer are all over SE AR. It's just a matter of time before I met one!