Monday, September 15, 2008

What day is it? I don't know.....

I just wanted to write on the blog and say that we are still here, but we have been busy with our Houston friends Kristina and Brinley. Our Hurricane Ike refugees planned to come into town for just a few short days, but have found themselves stuck in the natural state until tomorrow. We have had a GREAT time, but know that they are ready to get back and see their loved ones and all the damage that has taken place in Houston - as well as get back to their own beds.

I'll recap the trip later, but for now (while all three kids are down for a nap) I'm just going to take it easy and just veg out with one of my dear college friends.

2 comments:

her said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hello...looks like your family is doing exactally what they should be doing! I know your parents are so proud!

It is good for me to see how many of you have grown up into great parents!

Keep me updated! I'll be looking in from time to time..
Joy, Ms Debi O

Rebekah said...

Rach...I miss you! Come back to blogging world!