Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentines and More

Hi Blog Readers!

The last few days have been spent wiping runny noses and doing some extra hand washing, so I'll try to catch you up! I think we are on the back end of "the crud," but its no fun when it runs through the family!

Here are some Valentine's Day/Russell's 2nd Month Old photos




Russ goes to the Doctor next week for his 2 month check-up, so I'll update you then on his weight and height.

Matt was very sweet and got us a Tiramisu Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. It's been very yummy. I'll have to do some extra workouts to take off the added calories!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Meredith's Valentine's outfit is so cute!

The Smith Family said...

I am sorry ya'll have been sick! Russ is looking more like you I think!!!

Susan said...

I had "the crud", but luckily only for one day. Mainly cause I ran out of stuff to throw up. Gross, but true. Anyhow, did he order the cheesecake? Or is there a Factory around here? My Mom got one delivered at Christmas...turtle and sooooo delicious, but yes, more calories in one piece than I care to divulge.