Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Playgroup in NLR

Several of you know that I have felt the Lord leading me to start a playgroup in NLR, so this is my attempt to honor him, have a good time, and get a chance to interact with other moms and kids. We will be meeting on Fridays at 9 at the Christian Activities Center (CAC) of Park Hill Baptist during the open play time until around 11. It is VERY Informal, so feel free to come late or leave early. We will pull out some age appropriate toys that are in the gym, and just kind of take it one week at a time. Let me know if you are interested in coming, and I'll give you more details via e-mail.

5 comments:

Susan said...

What age exactly is "preschool"? Way to take the lead, girl! I'm proud of ya.

Rachel said...

Well, Russ and Meredith are both coming - so I'm sure that Setler would be just fine. I would say anywhere from crawling up to 5.

Dawne C. said...

I'll tell Mindy & Jude- could you also tell her, in case I forget? Great idea.

Rachel said...

I'll send her a message on facebook! Thanks, Dawne.

Beth said...

How fun!!! Best of luck with that! If I hear of any moms looking for a play group, I'll pass it on!